- The Future of the Mind: if the mind was ever coterminous with the body, it certainly isn't now that we have the indisputability of cyberous augmentation alongside the debatable old fuzzy possibilities of psychic phenomena, ESP, etc.
- More ways of seeing a body: approaches to performance and movement including the ontogenetic body, the intersubjective body, the kinetic body
- The raised lit stage: a critique of forms of social structuring and organisation coming from a history of the theatre seen in terms of the endless fight to democratise it into the round vs the desire to elevate and illuminate the performers.
- Fix the police: applying systems thinking rather than targets and centralised nonsense to UK police forces.
- Local currencies: The Guardian found a majority of people said they wouldn't use a local currency if there was one in their city - but didn't know why they wouldn't. A book aimed at them.
Here's what we're currently working on:
Author ~ Idiot
This blog, which has its roots in the Triarchy Press Idioticon, is largely written by the Triarchy Press Book Smith, who is also on Academia, Facebook and Twitter.